On Play and S&M
On Spirituality and Healing
On Structured Living and M/s
- Bonding and Spirituality in M/s Relationships
- Masters as Leaders?
- On How We Arrived At Our Current M/s Dynamic
- On recruiting slaves, submissives or servants for your household
- Preparing yourself to apply to an M/s household or leather family
- Protocols in M/s Relationships: Origins, Usage, and Development,” National Leather Association: International, 2006; also in Protocols: A Variety of Views, Bob Rubel (editor), Power Exchange Books’ Resource Series, ISBN 978-1-934625-87-3, 2008; and also available here and here
- Servant Protocol
- Some Essential components of an M/s relationship
- The Active and Passive Roles of a slave: How do We/we Manage Them Together?
- The Perfect Master – Misconception and Resolution Outlook Weekly, Columbus, Ohio
- What is unique about our M/s relationships?
- What Makes up a Good Master?
On Alternative Lifestyle Relationships
- How Is Problem Resolution in Structured and Vanilla Relationships Different?
- How to really listen? Good communication starts with listening
- Problem-Solving in Structured Relationships – Introduction