TEACH KINK – NEW YORK CITY – OCTOBER 21, 2017
Teach KINK – New York City – October 21, 2017
Teach KINK – A One Day Intensive
An Intensive for Alternative Lifestyle & BDSM Presenters of All Experience Levels, All Genders, All orientations, All ages, and All Kink Interests!
Eric Pride and the Eulenspiegel Society present Teach KINK – New York City an intensive for alternative lifestyle & BDSM presenters of all experience levels, all genders, all orientations, all ages, and all kink interests.
In this intensive Eric Pride shares his experiences, tips and techniques that he uses when developing and presenting classes in the kink community. Come and learn from one of today’s most requested alternative lifestyle educators.
This intensive is for beginner and experienced kink presenters alike, focusing on what you need to know to take your classes to the next level.
The intensive will cover topics including:
- Find your voice and passion for lifestyle education
- Developing and organizing your class
- Delivering your class: Opening & closing, keeping the audience engaged, dealing with disturbances and much more
- Effectively using examples and demo scenes in kink education
- Become an interactive kink presenter: Involving participants, handle questions, lead discussions, and facilitate hands-on teaching scenarios
- Managing different presentation environments and venues
- Ethics and consent for kink educators
Once registered you will be sent a survey to complete prior the intensive that will help tailor this event to everyone’s individual experiences and learning goals.
What To Bring For the Intensive
- Pen and notebook
- Refillable water bottle (besides water, no other drinks or foods are allowed in the venue)
- If you have any of the following, please bring two paper copies of each: Your presenter bio, your class descriptions, and your class notes / outlines.
1:00pm – 1:30pm: Doors open & registration
1:30pm – 6:00pm: Afternoon session
We will take some shorter breaks throughout the intensive. Food and drinks are available in nearby bodegas and stores. Note that besides water, no other drinks or foods are allowed in the venue.